- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
- One wheat English muffin
- Slice of fat free cheddar cheese (I like Kraft)
- 3/4 cup of southwestern style egg beaters
- Green Chile or tobacco sauce
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Toast the english muffin
- Spray a bowl with pam
- Cook the egg beaters in the bowl, microwave for ~2 minutes (until the egg isn't juicy)
- Layer the egg, cheese and chile on the english muffin, microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
NotesI have made this easy breakfast sandwich for years, and its healthy too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking for a CureSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More