- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe came from Taste of Home 2004 Annual Recipes and is always a crowd pleaser. The sweet potato in this recipe gives the salad an subtle sweetness.
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 T sugar
- 1 T white vinegar
- 1 t salt
- 3/4 t dill weed or crushed dill seed
- 1/2 t pepper
- Place all of the potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 20-30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Place potatoes in large bowl; add onion. In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More