- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 beaten egg
- 12 oz low-fat cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 14.5 oz Italian stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- Cool shells on greased foil.
- Stir all ingredients except tomatoes, tomato sauce, and shells for filling.
- Spoon 1/4 cup filling into each cooked shell.
- Arrange filled shells in 2-quart square baking dish.
- Combine undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce and pour over shells.
- Bake, covered, at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes more or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with additional parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More