- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 beaten egg
- 12 oz low-fat cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 14.5 oz Italian stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- Cool shells on greased foil.
- Stir all ingredients except tomatoes, tomato sauce, and shells for filling.
- Spoon 1/4 cup filling into each cooked shell.
- Arrange filled shells in 2-quart square baking dish.
- Combine undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce and pour over shells.
- Bake, covered, at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes more or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with additional parsley.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
It's all about that protein
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More