THREE-CHEESE STUFFED SHELLS
- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 beaten egg
- 12 oz low-fat cottage cheese, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 14.5 oz Italian stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
Cool shells on greased foil.
Stir all ingredients except tomatoes, tomato sauce, and shells for filling.
Spoon 1/4 cup filling into each cooked shell.
Arrange filled shells in 2-quart square baking dish.
Combine undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce and pour over shells.
Bake, covered, at 350F for 15 minutes.
Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes more or until heated through.
Sprinkle with additional parsley.