- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 to 10 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce ("red rooster" sauce)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic or to taste, peeled, finely minced or pressed
- Place the thighs in a gallon plastic sealable bag.
- In a measuring cup combine all the marinade ingredients, pour the mix into the bag, seal and squish the bag around to coat the thighs evenly. Let them marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.
NotesFor a lighter version, use skinless bone-in thighs. I've used this marinade with pork tenderloin too. Be careful, it packs a wallop.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More