- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFor a lighter version, use skinless bone-in thighs. I've used this marinade with pork tenderloin too. Be careful, it packs a wallop.
- 8 to 10 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce ("red rooster" sauce)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic or to taste, peeled, finely minced or pressed
- Place the thighs in a gallon plastic sealable bag.
- In a measuring cup combine all the marinade ingredients, pour the mix into the bag, seal and squish the bag around to coat the thighs evenly. Let them marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More