- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 to 10 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce ("red rooster" sauce)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic or to taste, peeled, finely minced or pressed
- Place the thighs in a gallon plastic sealable bag.
- In a measuring cup combine all the marinade ingredients, pour the mix into the bag, seal and squish the bag around to coat the thighs evenly. Let them marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.
NotesFor a lighter version, use skinless bone-in thighs. I've used this marinade with pork tenderloin too. Be careful, it packs a wallop.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More