- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 to 10 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce ("red rooster" sauce)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic or to taste, peeled, finely minced or pressed
- Place the thighs in a gallon plastic sealable bag.
- In a measuring cup combine all the marinade ingredients, pour the mix into the bag, seal and squish the bag around to coat the thighs evenly. Let them marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.
NotesFor a lighter version, use skinless bone-in thighs. I've used this marinade with pork tenderloin too. Be careful, it packs a wallop.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
A Falcon Feast
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More