- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 fillets of tilapia
- 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 medium sized onion
- 1/4 a standard sized pkgs of Baby Portobello mushrooms
- White wine (fume blanc, savingnon blanc or pinot gris)
- Old bay seasoning
- Crushed black pepper
- Season clean tilapia fillets with Old bay seasoning and black pepper (set aside)
- Slice portobello mushrooms (set aside)
- Dice onions finely; Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until onions are clear in a large pan
- Add tilapia and mushrooms to the pan at the same time.
- Cook fish on each side for 5-7 minutes until done.
- Add a dash of white wine to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
NotesTired of the same old baked fish - I experimented with some left over mushrooms etc - turned into an old fav, marsala recipe - without the chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Special SmoothiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More