- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds of tilapia fillets( can use orange roughy, cod or red snapper)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup parm cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 Tbs mayonnaise( used Low-fat)
- 3 Tbs finely chopped green onions( a must)
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- Black pepper to taste
- Dash of hot pepper sauce( a must)
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Lay the fillets in a single layer in a buttered jellyroll or in a 13x5" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Combine all remaining ingredients.
- Bake the fish for 10-20 minutes.
- Spread with the cheese/butter mixture and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Baking time depends on the thickness of the fish.
- This fish can also be broiled.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, spread with the cheese/butter mixture and broil for another 2-3 minutes~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More