- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds of tilapia fillets( can use orange roughy, cod or red snapper)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup parm cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 Tbs mayonnaise( used Low-fat)
- 3 Tbs finely chopped green onions( a must)
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- Black pepper to taste
- Dash of hot pepper sauce( a must)
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Lay the fillets in a single layer in a buttered jellyroll or in a 13x5" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Combine all remaining ingredients.
- Bake the fish for 10-20 minutes.
- Spread with the cheese/butter mixture and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Baking time depends on the thickness of the fish.
- This fish can also be broiled.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, spread with the cheese/butter mixture and broil for another 2-3 minutes~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More