- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled/smashed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. pesto
- 1 lemon
- 2 tilapia filets, about 6 oz.
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Toss the tomatoes and the garlic with the olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, juice the lemon and reserve both the juice and the juiced lemon.
- To the juice, add the pesto and stir to combine. Season the tilapia with salt and pepper and then spread the pesto mixture on top of the fish.
- Take the pan of roasted garlic and tomatoes out of the oven and nestle the cut lemon into the pan.
- Place the tilapia on top of the lemon and tomatoes and put back in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the fish is flaky and no longer opaque.
- Spoon the tomatoes over the fish.
- Nutritional Information per Serving: Calories: 282 / Fat: 13.5g / Carbs: 10.6g / Protein: 33.8g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More