- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine
- 2 cups milk
- Put above ingredients in large pot. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4-5 Tbsp, flour (maybe more!)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Put whole kernel corn,margarine, milk in large pot. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar, salt, flour and pepper well; add to corn mixture. Whip with a spoon until thick. Add more flour if it's too watery! (I like mine runny!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More