- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 bags of decaffeinated tea
- 1/2 gallon water
- 4 oranges, 3 juiced and 1 sliced
- 8 lemons, 7 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- Combine the tea bags and water in a large glass jar and let them steep in the sun for 3 or more hours.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into tall, ice-filled glasses.
- Serves 10.
NotesHere’s an iced tea that’s just right for kids and adults. It gets its zip from fruit slices and fresh mint.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The One Dollar Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More