- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 bags of decaffeinated tea
- 1/2 gallon water
- 4 oranges, 3 juiced and 1 sliced
- 8 lemons, 7 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- Combine the tea bags and water in a large glass jar and let them steep in the sun for 3 or more hours.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into tall, ice-filled glasses.
- Serves 10.
NotesHere’s an iced tea that’s just right for kids and adults. It gets its zip from fruit slices and fresh mint.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Cooking with Sabra
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More