- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 bags of decaffeinated tea
- 1/2 gallon water
- 4 oranges, 3 juiced and 1 sliced
- 8 lemons, 7 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- Combine the tea bags and water in a large glass jar and let them steep in the sun for 3 or more hours.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into tall, ice-filled glasses.
- Serves 10.
NotesHere’s an iced tea that’s just right for kids and adults. It gets its zip from fruit slices and fresh mint.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More