- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 bags of decaffeinated tea
- 1/2 gallon water
- 4 oranges, 3 juiced and 1 sliced
- 8 lemons, 7 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- Combine the tea bags and water in a large glass jar and let them steep in the sun for 3 or more hours.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into tall, ice-filled glasses.
- Serves 10.
NotesHere’s an iced tea that’s just right for kids and adults. It gets its zip from fruit slices and fresh mint.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Social CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More