- Pick at least for ingredients:
- Dried Cranberries
- Dried Blueberries
- Dried Apricots
- Yogurt Raisons
- Dried Mango
- Dried Apples
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Dried Coconut
- Collect four of your favorite dried fruit and nut ingredients to include in your trail mix.
- Pour 4 oz. of each ingredient into a large clean bowl.
- Mix your ingredients together well. You want each handful of trail mix to include a little of each ingredient.
- Sample and adjust. Taste your mix and adjust your recipe until it’s just right.
- Pack it up and go! Fill a small baggy or container with your trail mix and set off
- on your next adventure!
- Makes four 4 oz. servings.
NotesWhether you're heading out for a hike or need a quick snack to keep you going, this Pixie Hollow favorite is sure to keep your energy up! Perfect for a healthy lunch box treat. Also a fun recipe to make with the kids.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More