- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Taco sauce-optional
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Add beef; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place in a foil-lined 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 400º for 14-18 minutes or till meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with taco sauce, if desired.
NotesThis is great for partys
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More