- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Taco sauce-optional
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Add beef; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place in a foil-lined 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 400º for 14-18 minutes or till meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with taco sauce, if desired.
NotesThis is great for partys
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More