- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Taco sauce-optional
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Add beef; mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place in a foil-lined 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 400º for 14-18 minutes or till meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with taco sauce, if desired.
NotesThis is great for partys
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More