- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 48 NILLA Wafers
- 1/2 cup brewed strong Coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- LINE 2-1/2-qt. bowl with 24 wafers; drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee. Top with half each pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat all layers.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries. Refrigerate 2 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesMy sister-in-law, Debbe, made this for our Christmas Eve get together! Delicious and easy! Recipe from Cool Whip.com and photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More