- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 48 NILLA Wafers
- 1/2 cup brewed strong Coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- LINE 2-1/2-qt. bowl with 24 wafers; drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee. Top with half each pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat all layers.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries. Refrigerate 2 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesMy sister-in-law, Debbe, made this for our Christmas Eve get together! Delicious and easy! Recipe from Cool Whip.com and photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More