- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 48 NILLA Wafers
- 1/2 cup brewed strong Coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- LINE 2-1/2-qt. bowl with 24 wafers; drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee. Top with half each pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat all layers.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries. Refrigerate 2 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesMy sister-in-law, Debbe, made this for our Christmas Eve get together! Delicious and easy! Recipe from Cool Whip.com and photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More