- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package lady fingers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a pan of water on the bottom of oven.
- 2. Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs.
- Mix the melted butter into the crumbs.
- Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee liqueur.
- Press into an 8 or 9 inch springform pan.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar until very smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, and mix.
- Add the eggs and the flour; mix SLOWLY until just smooth. The consistency of the mascarpone can vary.
- If the cheesecake batter is too thick, add a little cream. Do not overmix at this point.
- Pour batter into crust.
- 4. Place pan on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until just set. Open oven door, and turn off the heat.
- Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and let it finish cooling. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More