- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 (10.75-ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
- Stir together coffee and 3/4 cup warm water until coffee is dissolved. Cool.
- Cut cake into 14 slices. Cut each slice in half diagonally. Place triangles in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pieplate. Drizzle coffee mixture over cake.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, sugar, and chocolate syrup at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 2 1/2 cups whipped topping, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over cake. Dollop remaining whipped topping around edges of pie. Sprinkle with candy. Chill 8 hours.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings
NotesUse a store-bought pound cake, sliced diagonally, as the crust of this dressed-up pie version of tiramisu. The whipped cream and chopped toffee garnish creates a finished product sure to shine on a holiday dessert buffet.
Jean’s Recipe File
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More