- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 beef roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Place roast in crockpot. Mix contents of all 3 envelopes and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water into the bottom of the crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or hot buttered egg noodles.
NotesI get ask for this recipe alot.Plus it got great reviews on TOH.
If you would like to cut down on the salt in this recipe, use only
half an envelope of ranch salad dressing mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
My Family Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More