- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 beef roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Place roast in crockpot. Mix contents of all 3 envelopes and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water into the bottom of the crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or hot buttered egg noodles.
NotesI get ask for this recipe alot.Plus it got great reviews on TOH.
If you would like to cut down on the salt in this recipe, use only
half an envelope of ranch salad dressing mix.
Jean’s Recipe File
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More