- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 beef roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Place roast in crockpot. Mix contents of all 3 envelopes and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water into the bottom of the crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or hot buttered egg noodles.
NotesI get ask for this recipe alot.Plus it got great reviews on TOH.
If you would like to cut down on the salt in this recipe, use only
half an envelope of ranch salad dressing mix.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More