- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 beef roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Place roast in crockpot. Mix contents of all 3 envelopes and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water into the bottom of the crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or hot buttered egg noodles.
NotesI get ask for this recipe alot.Plus it got great reviews on TOH.
If you would like to cut down on the salt in this recipe, use only
half an envelope of ranch salad dressing mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More