- Cooking Time: 25 Min,ready 40 Min
- Servings: 8 large muffins
- Preparation Time: 15 Min
- * 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3/4 cup white sugar
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder
- * 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- * 1 egg
- * 1/3 cup milk
- * 1 cup fresh blueberries
- * 1/2 cup white sugar
- * 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- 2. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- 3. To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- 4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Nick's PicksSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More