- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups milk
- 12 slices cooked roast beef
- 6 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and 1½ teaspoon salt into a bowl.
- Add the eggs and milk and beat until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place the slices of roast beef in a buttered baking pan.
- Sprinkle with parsley, remaining salt and pepper.
- Pour the batter over it and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
NotesWe came across this recipe many years ago in the Around the World Cookbook by Myra Waldo which was printed in 1955.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More