- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups milk
- 12 slices cooked roast beef
- 6 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and 1½ teaspoon salt into a bowl.
- Add the eggs and milk and beat until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place the slices of roast beef in a buttered baking pan.
- Sprinkle with parsley, remaining salt and pepper.
- Pour the batter over it and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
NotesWe came across this recipe many years ago in the Around the World Cookbook by Myra Waldo which was printed in 1955.
The Naked Macaron
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More