- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb good quality sausage links
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl beat eggs; add flour, milk and chives and beat all together. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, for approx. 10 - 12 mins. Turning twice during cooking.
- Pour mixture over sausage and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is browned and crusty.
NotesThis is one of the classic comfort food
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More