- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb good quality sausage links
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl beat eggs; add flour, milk and chives and beat all together. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, for approx. 10 - 12 mins. Turning twice during cooking.
- Pour mixture over sausage and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is browned and crusty.
NotesThis is one of the classic comfort food
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More