- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is one of the classic comfort food
- 1 lb good quality sausage links
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl beat eggs; add flour, milk and chives and beat all together. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, for approx. 10 - 12 mins. Turning twice during cooking.
- Pour mixture over sausage and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is browned and crusty.