- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb good quality sausage links
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl beat eggs; add flour, milk and chives and beat all together. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, for approx. 10 - 12 mins. Turning twice during cooking.
- Pour mixture over sausage and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is browned and crusty.
NotesThis is one of the classic comfort food
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More