- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup raw sugar (big crystals are good!)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (I used Penzey's Vietnamese)
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 8 fine gratings of nutmeg
- Mix this all together. (The orange zest from the microplane is really fine, and wants to clump together, but keep stirring it up, so it separates into the sugars.)
- Store in a jar. Sprinkle it on EVERYTHING!
NotesIt's a kicked up version of cinnamon sugar, and it's absolutely addicting!!!
It's also good aromatherapy - keep a jar at work and take a whiff whenever you need an energy boost!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Foodie BabySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More