- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 14.5-ounce cans fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond slivers, toasted
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain, fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt*
- Dash ground black pepper
- 10 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- Place chicken breasts in a large saucepan over medium heat. Pour chicken broth over the chicken breasts and bring to a low simmer for 20 minutes or until done. Shred chicken meat and set aside to cool.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except bread, and mix well.
- 3. Add chicken to mixture and toss well to coat. Divide the chicken salad into 5 equal portions. Top one slice of toasted wheat bread with one portion of chicken salad. Top with another slice of bread. Repeat to make 5 sandwiches total.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More