- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 14.5-ounce cans fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond slivers, toasted
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain, fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt*
- Dash ground black pepper
- 10 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- Place chicken breasts in a large saucepan over medium heat. Pour chicken broth over the chicken breasts and bring to a low simmer for 20 minutes or until done. Shred chicken meat and set aside to cool.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except bread, and mix well.
- 3. Add chicken to mixture and toss well to coat. Divide the chicken salad into 5 equal portions. Top one slice of toasted wheat bread with one portion of chicken salad. Top with another slice of bread. Repeat to make 5 sandwiches total.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More