- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. unblanched almonds
- 1 1/2 t. butter
- 1 T. finely snipped rosemary
- 1 1/2 t. brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a cookie sheet and back aprox. 10 minutes or until nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until sizzling.
- Remove from heat and stir in rosemary, brown sugar, salt and red pepper.
- Add almonds, toss to coat and cool.
NotesGood for drinks parties holiday parties and gifts!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More