- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. unblanched almonds
- 1 1/2 t. butter
- 1 T. finely snipped rosemary
- 1 1/2 t. brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a cookie sheet and back aprox. 10 minutes or until nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until sizzling.
- Remove from heat and stir in rosemary, brown sugar, salt and red pepper.
- Add almonds, toss to coat and cool.
NotesGood for drinks parties holiday parties and gifts!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More