- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 4 Rhodes™ Warm-N-Serv Mini Baguettes, thawed
- melted butter or olive oil
- grated cheddar, asiago or parmesan cheese
- garlic salt with parsley
- fresh basil
- Slice the baguettes in half lengthwise.
- Brush each baguette with melted butter or olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cheese and garlic salt to taste.
- Bake at 400°F 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with fresh basil, if desired.
NotesA new twist on a toasted cheese sandwich.
Food Travels Through Italy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More