- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 4 Rhodes™ Warm-N-Serv Mini Baguettes, thawed
- melted butter or olive oil
- grated cheddar, asiago or parmesan cheese
- garlic salt with parsley
- fresh basil
- Slice the baguettes in half lengthwise.
- Brush each baguette with melted butter or olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cheese and garlic salt to taste.
- Bake at 400°F 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with fresh basil, if desired.
NotesA new twist on a toasted cheese sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Simple Homemade Favorites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More