- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 butter yellow cake mix
- 1 small box coconut pudding mix
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut or vanilla extract
- 1 cup toasted coconut (Place in baking dish in 350F oven for 10 minutes)
- 1 tub Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Combine in a large bowl, cake mix, pudding, water, oil, eggs and extract.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute then mix for additional 4 minutes on HIGH.
- Pour into two 9-inch greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove cakes from oven and let cool on wire racks.
- When completely cooled, place 1st layer of cake on plate.
- Top with 1/3 cup of frosting.
- Top with remaining layer and frost cake completely.
- Gently press coconut into sides of frosted cake.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More