- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 butter yellow cake mix
- 1 small box coconut pudding mix
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut or vanilla extract
- 1 cup toasted coconut (Place in baking dish in 350F oven for 10 minutes)
- 1 tub Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Combine in a large bowl, cake mix, pudding, water, oil, eggs and extract.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute then mix for additional 4 minutes on HIGH.
- Pour into two 9-inch greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove cakes from oven and let cool on wire racks.
- When completely cooled, place 1st layer of cake on plate.
- Top with 1/3 cup of frosting.
- Top with remaining layer and frost cake completely.
- Gently press coconut into sides of frosted cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More