- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 butter yellow cake mix
- 1 small box coconut pudding mix
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut or vanilla extract
- 1 cup toasted coconut (Place in baking dish in 350F oven for 10 minutes)
- 1 tub Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Combine in a large bowl, cake mix, pudding, water, oil, eggs and extract.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute then mix for additional 4 minutes on HIGH.
- Pour into two 9-inch greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove cakes from oven and let cool on wire racks.
- When completely cooled, place 1st layer of cake on plate.
- Top with 1/3 cup of frosting.
- Top with remaining layer and frost cake completely.
- Gently press coconut into sides of frosted cake.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More