- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 Cups shredded coconut, sweetened
- 8 oz softenend cream cheese
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- Add coconut and stir and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and let cool and crisp up.
- Place cream cheese and remaining 2 Tablespoons butter in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy; slowly add in powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 Cups toasted coconut into frosting.
- Frost cupcakes and sprinkle remaining toasted coconut over tops of frosted cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More