- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 Cups shredded coconut, sweetened
- 8 oz softenend cream cheese
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- Add coconut and stir and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and let cool and crisp up.
- Place cream cheese and remaining 2 Tablespoons butter in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy; slowly add in powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 Cups toasted coconut into frosting.
- Frost cupcakes and sprinkle remaining toasted coconut over tops of frosted cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More