- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 Cups shredded coconut, sweetened
- 8 oz softenend cream cheese
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- Add coconut and stir and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and let cool and crisp up.
- Place cream cheese and remaining 2 Tablespoons butter in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy; slowly add in powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 Cups toasted coconut into frosting.
- Frost cupcakes and sprinkle remaining toasted coconut over tops of frosted cupcakes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More