- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 2 Cups shredded coconut, sweetened
- 8 oz softenend cream cheese
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- Add coconut and stir and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and let cool and crisp up.
- Place cream cheese and remaining 2 Tablespoons butter in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy; slowly add in powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1 1/2 Cups toasted coconut into frosting.
- Frost cupcakes and sprinkle remaining toasted coconut over tops of frosted cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More