- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box or bag of Jet-Puff toasted-coconut marshmallows cut in half.
- 1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix prepared per package directions.
- Spread marshmallows, cut side down, on the bottom of a sprayed 9x13" glass baking dish. Pour batter over the marshmallows and bake per the package directions.
- The marshmallows will come to the top forming a glaze or frosting!
- You can try any flavor cake mix that you like. You can use yellow cake mix or pineapple cake mix, etc.
NotesThe toasted-coconut marshmallows can be hard to find. Many stores only carry them during the holidays or in the summer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More