- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box or bag of Jet-Puff toasted-coconut marshmallows cut in half.
- 1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix prepared per package directions.
- Spread marshmallows, cut side down, on the bottom of a sprayed 9x13" glass baking dish. Pour batter over the marshmallows and bake per the package directions.
- The marshmallows will come to the top forming a glaze or frosting!
- You can try any flavor cake mix that you like. You can use yellow cake mix or pineapple cake mix, etc.
NotesThe toasted-coconut marshmallows can be hard to find. Many stores only carry them during the holidays or in the summer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The NourishFull Kitchen
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More