- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup canned, shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons minced, fresh herbs of your choice
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 portions cooked chicken (from Tutti-Frutti Teriyaki Chicken recipe)
- Spread the coconut in a single layer in a microwave-safe pie plate and cook in a microwave oven at full power for 2 to 4 minutes until lightly toasted, starting at 2 minutes and adding additional 30 second intervals until the coconut is toasted.
- Mix in herbs, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Scatter over chicken just before serving.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 390; Total fat 14g; Saturated fat 7g; Cholesterol 160mg; Sodium 360mg; Total carbohydrate 15g; Fiber1g; Protein 50g; Vitamin A 8%DV*; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 4%DV; Iron 15%DV
- *Daily Value
NotesGo ahead - toot your own horn! Even on the busiest of days, you can create a dinnertime winner with Tutti-Frutti Teriyaki Chicken. This tropical twist on traditional teriyaki flavor comes from tasty additions to the base recipe. A variety of canned ingredients, including nutritious canned mixed fruit, vitamin C-rich pineapple, coconut and chipotle peppers play a starring role in the sweet and savory add-on condiments. A selection of sauces let kids have some fun with their food by dipping their chicken into a flavor of their choosing.
(Goes with Tutti-Frutti Teriyaki Chicken)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Naked MacaronSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More