- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish and horseradish; set aside.
- Spread mustard on one side of four slices of bread, then layer with the corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and mayonnaise mixture; top with remaining bread.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add sandwiches; cover and cook on both sides until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is melted.
NotesAnother winner from Taste of Home...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Naked Macaron
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More