- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish and horseradish; set aside.
Spread mustard on one side of four slices of bread, then layer with the corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and mayonnaise mixture; top with remaining bread.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Add sandwiches; cover and cook on both sides until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is melted.