- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 to 6-1/2 cups (1/2-inch ) cubes French, Italian or sourdough bread
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) Heath Bits o' Brickle Toffee Bits
- Cinnamon Toffee Sauce(optional, recipe follows)
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 F. Butter 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Mix together milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in large bowl with wire whisk.
- Stir in bread cubes, coating completely.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until surface is set. Cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make Cinnamon Toffee Sauce, if desired. Cut pudding into squares; top with sauce and sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. 12 servings.
NotesNote: This dessert is best eaten the same day it is prepared.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More