- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 large tart apples
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup toffee bits, divided
- decorator sugar crystals, if desired
- Combine rolls and roll into a 16-inch circle.
- Place it on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup toffee bits onto the dough, staying about 2 inches away from the edge.
- Press the bits into the dough.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the apples and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange apple slices onto dough by slightly overlapping them in a circular design.
- It will take two rows.
- Leave 2 inches of the edge uncovered all the way around.
- Sprinkle the remaining toffee bits over apples.
- Fold edge of dough up over the apples and sprinkle with decorator sugar crystals, if desired.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesBring in the flavor of summer, with our simple & delicious Toffee Apple Tart.