- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 large tart apples
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup toffee bits, divided
- decorator sugar crystals, if desired
- Combine rolls and roll into a 16-inch circle.
- Place it on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup toffee bits onto the dough, staying about 2 inches away from the edge.
- Press the bits into the dough.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the apples and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange apple slices onto dough by slightly overlapping them in a circular design.
- It will take two rows.
- Leave 2 inches of the edge uncovered all the way around.
- Sprinkle the remaining toffee bits over apples.
- Fold edge of dough up over the apples and sprinkle with decorator sugar crystals, if desired.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesBring in the flavor of summer, with our simple & delicious Toffee Apple Tart.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Jean’s Recipe File
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More