- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate covered toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.; grease a 5X9” loaf pan.
- Combine the bananas, butter, sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes, or until thoroughly mixed; add vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the banana mixture and stir until combined. Fold in the toffee chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Cool on rack for at least ten minutes before removing from pan.
NotesI'm not entirely fond of everyday banana bread, so I tend to monkey around (pun intended) with the recipes. Here, I added some chocolate covered toffee chips....yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Naked MacaronSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More