- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate covered toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.; grease a 5X9” loaf pan.
- Combine the bananas, butter, sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes, or until thoroughly mixed; add vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the banana mixture and stir until combined. Fold in the toffee chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Cool on rack for at least ten minutes before removing from pan.
NotesI'm not entirely fond of everyday banana bread, so I tend to monkey around (pun intended) with the recipes. Here, I added some chocolate covered toffee chips....yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More