- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sleeve club crackers
- ½ C. Brown Sugar
- ¼ t. baking soda
- 2 sticks melted butter (NOT margarine)
- 1 bag MILK chocolate chips
- 3 Tbs. Walnut meal (she used really finely chopped pecans)
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place crackers side by side. Melt butter, add brown sugar and
- baking soda.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour over crackers and bake in 375º oven for 8
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips and chopped nuts over.
- Let stand
- for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate entire pan for 3 hours.
- Break in pieces and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More