- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup BUTTER (not margarine)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl with electric mixer beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in egg yolk flour and vanilla.
- Spread dough into a 15 X 10 X 1 greased jelly roll pan and pat to 1/4 inch thickness
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven. While still hot sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Spread melting chips to cover surface
- Sprinkle walnuts over chocolate
- Cut into bars while still warm
NotesThis recipe came from a friend
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More