- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- First Layer
- 2 CUPS FLOUR
- 1 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/2 CUP BUTTER
- 1 CUP COARSELY CHOPPED PECANS
- LAYER TWO
- 2/3 CUP BUTTER
- 1/2 CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1 1/2 CUP CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Layer 1: Mix all and pat into 9 x 13" baking pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over crust mixture and set aside.
- Layer 2: Boil Brown sugar and butter over medium heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat and drizzle over crust. Bake for 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes. While still warm cover with chocolate chips. Cool and cut into square
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More