- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST(recipe follows)
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits or HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST. Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1 tablespoon toffee bits. Gently stir remaining toffee bits and vanilla into batter; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and reserved toffee bits. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 10 to 12 servings.
- CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 1-1/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers), 1/3 cup powdered sugar and 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa in bowl; stir in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool slighlty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More