- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 to 6-1/2 cups (1/2-inch ) cubes French, Italian or sourdough bread
- 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) Heath Bits o' Brickle Toffee Bits
- Cinnamon Toffee Sauce(optional, recipe follows)
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 F. Butter 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Mix together milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in large bowl with wire whisk.
- Stir in bread cubes, coating completely.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until surface is set. Cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make Cinnamon Toffee Sauce, if desired. Cut pudding into squares; top with sauce and sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. 12 servings.
NotesNote: This dessert is best eaten the same day it is prepared.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More