- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup firmly packed flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups flour mixed with 1 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder and 1/4 tsp. salt
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach this to the Jar
- Toffee Brownies
- Makes 2 dozen brownies
- 1. Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- 2. Add: 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, not diet, very soft 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla (opt.)
- 3. Mix until completely blended.
- 4. Spread batter into a sprayed 9x13 metal pan.
- 5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in baking pan. Cut brownies into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More