- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup firmly packed flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups flour mixed with 1 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder and 1/4 tsp. salt
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach this to the Jar
- Toffee Brownies
- Makes 2 dozen brownies
- 1. Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- 2. Add: 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, not diet, very soft 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla (opt.)
- 3. Mix until completely blended.
- 4. Spread batter into a sprayed 9x13 metal pan.
- 5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in baking pan. Cut brownies into 1 1/2 inch squares.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Decadent Desserts Made From
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More