- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup firmly packed flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups flour mixed with 1 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder and 1/4 tsp. salt
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach this to the Jar
- Toffee Brownies
- Makes 2 dozen brownies
- 1. Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- 2. Add: 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, not diet, very soft 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla (opt.)
- 3. Mix until completely blended.
- 4. Spread batter into a sprayed 9x13 metal pan.
- 5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in baking pan. Cut brownies into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More