- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 5 1.4 ounce Heath bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Stir butter and chocolate in a small heavy saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Cool to just barely warm.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl to blend.
- With an electric mixer beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla until thick and foamy, about 3 minutes. Blend in chocolate, then flour. Pour into the baking pan.
- Bake until puffed about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle brownies with chopped Heath bars. Cool and cut into squares.
Notesoh so rich and GOOD!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Special SmoothiesSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More