- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 5 1.4 ounce Heath bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Stir butter and chocolate in a small heavy saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Cool to just barely warm.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl to blend.
- With an electric mixer beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla until thick and foamy, about 3 minutes. Blend in chocolate, then flour. Pour into the baking pan.
- Bake until puffed about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle brownies with chopped Heath bars. Cool and cut into squares.
Notesoh so rich and GOOD!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More