- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Caramel Pecan Frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup almond brickle bits
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil,extending over sides.
- Melt butterscotch pan in a saucepan over very low heat,stirring until smooth.
- Add peanuts.
- Remove from heat; stir in frosting.
- Add brickle chips and stir well.
- Pour in pan and refrigerate 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More