- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Caramel Pecan Frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup almond brickle bits
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil,extending over sides.
- Melt butterscotch pan in a saucepan over very low heat,stirring until smooth.
- Add peanuts.
- Remove from heat; stir in frosting.
- Add brickle chips and stir well.
- Pour in pan and refrigerate 1 hour.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More