- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 (6 ounce) package toffee baking bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and confectioners' sugar.
- Rub in the butter until no noticeable lumps remain.
- Press the flour mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm.
- While the crust is baking, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, egg, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the cashews and toffee bits.
- When the crust comes out of the oven, spread the nut mixture over it, and return to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 18 to 23 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan completely before cutting into 1x2 inch bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More