- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 (6 ounce) package toffee baking bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and confectioners' sugar.
- Rub in the butter until no noticeable lumps remain.
- Press the flour mixture evenly onto the bottom of the prepared 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm.
- While the crust is baking, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, egg, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the cashews and toffee bits.
- When the crust comes out of the oven, spread the nut mixture over it, and return to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 18 to 23 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan completely before cutting into 1x2 inch bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More