- Cooking Time: freezing time-90
- Servings: 6-7
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryThis was an experiment a few weekends ago for my boyfriend's aunts birthday.
- 1 Graham Crust
- 1 Oreo Chocolate Crust
- Coffee Ice Cream
- Toffee Bits
- Magic Shell Ice Cream Topper
- Let the ice cream soften
- Fill the Oreo crust to the top with coffee ice cream
- then mix in a handful or so of toffee bits
- the crumble the graham crust and mix that in as well.
- put in freezer until firm-this varies in time, mine took 2 hours or so
- once firm add the magic shell topping and return to freezer until ready to serve minimum time 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve sprinkle the top with toffee bits