- Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1 minute
- instant coffee
- chocolate syrup (ice cream syrup, like Hersheys, not those expensive Italian soda syrups)
- caramel syrup (same kind)
- Heat 6 to 8 oz. milk.
- Put 1 or 2 Tablespoons instant coffee in mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup to mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon caramel syrup to mug.
- Pour in hot milk and stir well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes for Vitality
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More