- Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1 minute
- instant coffee
- chocolate syrup (ice cream syrup, like Hersheys, not those expensive Italian soda syrups)
- caramel syrup (same kind)
- Heat 6 to 8 oz. milk.
- Put 1 or 2 Tablespoons instant coffee in mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup to mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon caramel syrup to mug.
- Pour in hot milk and stir well.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian Exchange
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More