- Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1 minute
- instant coffee
- chocolate syrup (ice cream syrup, like Hersheys, not those expensive Italian soda syrups)
- caramel syrup (same kind)
- Heat 6 to 8 oz. milk.
- Put 1 or 2 Tablespoons instant coffee in mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup to mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon caramel syrup to mug.
- Pour in hot milk and stir well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More