- Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1 minute
- instant coffee
- chocolate syrup (ice cream syrup, like Hersheys, not those expensive Italian soda syrups)
- caramel syrup (same kind)
- Heat 6 to 8 oz. milk.
- Put 1 or 2 Tablespoons instant coffee in mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup to mug.
- Add 1 teaspoon caramel syrup to mug.
- Pour in hot milk and stir well.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More