- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup caramel or butterscotch ice-cream topping
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16-ounce) prepared angel food cake
- 9 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, chopped, divided
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream just until it begins to thicken. Gradually add the ice cream topping and vanilla.
- Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place the bottom layer on a serving plate. Spread with 1 cup cream mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup candy. Repeat. Place top layer on cake; frost top and sides with remaining cream mixture and sprinkle with remaining candy.
- Keep in refrigerator.
NotesEASY !!! You can use a store bought Angel Cake!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More