- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup caramel or butterscotch ice-cream topping
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16-ounce) prepared angel food cake
- 9 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, chopped, divided
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream just until it begins to thicken. Gradually add the ice cream topping and vanilla.
- Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place the bottom layer on a serving plate. Spread with 1 cup cream mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup candy. Repeat. Place top layer on cake; frost top and sides with remaining cream mixture and sprinkle with remaining candy.
- Keep in refrigerator.
NotesEASY !!! You can use a store bought Angel Cake!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More