- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- Nuts as desired
- Mix brown sugar, butter and corn syrup together in a saucepan. Heat to boiling and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cream of tartar and baking soda. It will foam up.
- Put the popcorn and nuts on a cookie sheet. Pour the sugar mixture over.
- Bake at 300 degrees F. for about 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from the oven, cool, and break apart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Get Cookin'See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More