- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- Nuts as desired
- Mix brown sugar, butter and corn syrup together in a saucepan. Heat to boiling and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cream of tartar and baking soda. It will foam up.
- Put the popcorn and nuts on a cookie sheet. Pour the sugar mixture over.
- Bake at 300 degrees F. for about 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from the oven, cool, and break apart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Get Cookin'See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More