- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Yield: about 36 bars
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c.flour
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. Hershey's® cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk®
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 c. (10 oz. pkg.) Skor English Toffee® bits, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, powdered sugar, Hershey's cocoa & baking soda in medium bowl; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press itno bottom of ungreased 13 X 9" pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add Eagle Brand milk, eggs & vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 c. Skor toffee bits. Pour mixture over hot crust. Bake 25 minutes or until set & edges just begin to brown.
- Remove from oven. Cool 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over top. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until cold. Store in frig.
NotesI found this in one of those little recipe folders that you sometimes find attached to Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk®. It's one of my favorites because of the toffee bits, (I love those little things!!), and also because it uses real cocoa! There's just something about that real cocoa taste....
This is pretty rich so you may want to cut them into small bars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More