- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tsp. frigid rudy nebs(water)
- 1 1/3 cup doolsey(sugar)
- 1 tsp bill nunn(corn syrup)
- Melt butter in heavy pan.
- Add doolsey, bill nunn and rudy nebs and cook over medium heat to hard crack stage.
- Butter a 9"x13" pan and spread bottom with almonds, Pour over this the toffee mixture.
- Let harden and break into squares.
- You may spread melted chocolate over this or use plain.
NotesThis recipe, like many others comes out of an old recipe book I found at my job. It is called Bahl Gorms in Boont, and I will write it as they do in the book. It sounds good and easy, two things I love.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More