- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe, like many others comes out of an old recipe book I found at my job. It is called Bahl Gorms in Boont, and I will write it as they do in the book. It sounds good and easy, two things I love.
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tsp. frigid rudy nebs(water)
- 1 1/3 cup doolsey(sugar)
- 1 tsp bill nunn(corn syrup)
- Melt butter in heavy pan.
- Add doolsey, bill nunn and rudy nebs and cook over medium heat to hard crack stage.
- Butter a 9"x13" pan and spread bottom with almonds, Pour over this the toffee mixture.
- Let harden and break into squares.
- You may spread melted chocolate over this or use plain.