- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup brown rice cooked with cumin and chipoltle chili pepper
- lightly fried firm tofu, cut into strips
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips and grilled
- Divide ingredients between the tortillas and roll.
- Told you it was quick and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More