- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup brown rice cooked with cumin and chipoltle chili pepper
- lightly fried firm tofu, cut into strips
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips and grilled
- Divide ingredients between the tortillas and roll.
- Told you it was quick and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
My Family CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More