- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup brown rice cooked with cumin and chipoltle chili pepper
- lightly fried firm tofu, cut into strips
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips and grilled
- Divide ingredients between the tortillas and roll.
- Told you it was quick and easy.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More