- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup brown rice cooked with cumin and chipoltle chili pepper
- lightly fried firm tofu, cut into strips
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips and grilled
- Divide ingredients between the tortillas and roll.
- Told you it was quick and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More