- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pckg firm tofu
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp veg. oil
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup green chili salsa
- Cut tofu into small cubes.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Stir in chili powder
- Add tomatoes, pinto beans, corn, and tofu
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add salsa
NotesI'm always trying to get my husband to eat more chili, so I need to keep coming up with interesting ways to make it. This works pretty well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More