- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryNeed something to do with that bit of silken tofu leftover? Add it to hummus for a great dip!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 5 oz silken tofu
- 1 TB tahini
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 - 4 tsp curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Roasted soy nuts to garnish
- Olive oil to garnish
- Combine garbanzo beans and tofu in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add about 1 TB of reserved garbanzo liquid, while processing, until just under desired thickness. add the tahini, lemon juice and curry powder (to taste) and process until smooth. If you desire a thinner hummus, add a bit more reserved garbanzo liquid. Salt to taste.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of soy nuts and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with your choice of bread