1 14 oz package of firm tofu, pressed
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1. Press your tofu (If you don't have a tofu press, wrap tofu in a generous amount of paper towels and set on a plate. Put another plate on top and something weighted on top of that to "press" out of the excess water from the tofu).
2. Let tofu set for about 30 minutes.
3. After tofu is removed of the excess water, cut into bit-sized pieces and place them in a sealable tupperware container and add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover with lid and shake well to coat tofu.
5. Place in refrigerator and let sit for about an hour to let the flavors absorb and combine fully.
6. It's now ready to use in whatever you want!
Pairs Well With
This is a quick and easy recipe for tofu feta that I love to use. See how I use it in my recipe for the "213 Panini" from my Ft. Lauderdale episode of my web series (video link above). This stuff is a delicious addition to any sandwich, wrap, or salad. It's so versatile and delicious!
What did YOU use it on? Show and tell with me @theveganroadie on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter #kaledit