- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10-12oz. package elbow macaroni
- 12oz. package silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 or 2 cups grated chedder
- salt to tast
- Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling water until al dente then drain.
- Meanwhile puree the tofu in a blender or food processer until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan, add butter and cheese. Bring to a simmer stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Combine the macaroni and sauce together place in a casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees about 20 mins. until the top is golden and crusty. Yummy, even the kids will enjoy this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More