- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10-12oz. package elbow macaroni
- 12oz. package silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 or 2 cups grated chedder
- salt to tast
- Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling water until al dente then drain.
- Meanwhile puree the tofu in a blender or food processer until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan, add butter and cheese. Bring to a simmer stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Combine the macaroni and sauce together place in a casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees about 20 mins. until the top is golden and crusty. Yummy, even the kids will enjoy this!